Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Subtotal

Hi all,

How can I get the total for each dimension value in the pivot table? Currently when I enable the partial sum, I can only get the total value but not the total by each dimension value. (Please see the example below)

Capture.png

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Khim,

Properties ;> Presentation 😆 Subtotals 😆 Subtotals on Top

Hope it helps!!

ecolomer
Master II
Master II

Is  this?

p46.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Enrique,

If you look at the last total column, it only shows 1 total.  But I want to break it into total for France, total for Germany and total for Spain.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the reply... please see my reply to Enrique below for more detail of the question.

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Then you can just drag the Region-label with your mouse to a position above the Type-label. This way you rearrange the Pivot Table to give you exactly what you ask for: One total for each Country and a Grand Total for everything.

Enrique's solution should work perfectly well for what you ask for - just do the little mouse adjustment.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Follow the Petter advice you will get expected output

PrashantSangle

Hi,

If you have Limited Region then you have remove Region Field from dimension tab

and add different expression for each Region  then only you will get desired result.

From Test File provide by Enrique

Just Remove Region Field from Dimension tab

and Add Below three expression in Expression Tab

1: Sum({<Region={"France"}>}Sales)

2: Sum({<Region={"Germany"}>}Sales)

3: Sum({<Region={"Spain"}>}Sales)

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Hi Petter,

Maybe my question is not clear, but I need the total by type and also the total by country. Moving the country will remove the total by type.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Unfortunately, the region is dynamic and cannot be hardcoded.