Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot Table With AGGR

Hi All,

I am developing the Pivot table for no of FD calculation. I am facing the issue with below expression.

Expression:

Sum(Aggr((Sum({$<Month_End_Flag = {'-1'}>} Day_Number_In_Month) - Sum(TOTLength) -
(Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))),FFOptimaV3TerritoryIDDescription))

Without Month Selection, it is showing only Jan month with full month data. It will be splitting the month wise in pivot table. It should show for all months.

dineshm030_0-1629391313693.png

Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

Hi

In Aggr function, you need to mention the month field also

Sum(Aggr((Sum({$<Month_End_Flag = {'-1'}>} Day_Number_In_Month) - Sum(TOTLength) -
(Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))),FFOptimaV3TerritoryIDDescription, urmonthfield))

And also, make sure, all the month satisfy the set analysis info

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

try this

Sum(Aggr(DISTINCT (Sum({$<Month_End_Flag = {'-1'}>} Day_Number_In_Month) - Sum(TOTLength) - (Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))),FFOptimaV3TerritoryIDDescription))

MayilVahanan

Hi

In Aggr function, you need to mention the month field also

(Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))),FFOptimaV3TerritoryIDDescription, urmonthfield))

And also, make sure, all the month satisfy the set analysis info

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
dineshm030
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

While i am seeing the data at FF Name it is showing the value,

dineshm030_0-1629725863284.png

while I am looking the data at Contact level it is showing as 0.

dineshm030_1-1629725962604.png

But I am checking the one contact name the value is showing,

dineshm030_2-1629726012703.png

Expression:

(Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))),Month,FFOptimaV3TerritoryIDDescription))

Kindly help me out.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar.

MayilVahanan

Hi

I think, you can try without aggr function. 

Sum({$<Month_End_Flag = {'-1'}>} Day_Number_In_Month) - Sum(TOTLength) -
(Count({$<Day_of_Week_Eng = {'Sunday'}>}Day_of_Week_Eng) - Count({<APWeekDay = {'Sun'},APStateCode = {'1'}>}Distinct APEndDate))

or

If its based on FFPosition alone, try to add Total<FFPosition>

or

in aggr fn, you need to add contactname also.

Its depends on ur requirement