Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot Table with some rows expanded and others not

Hi

I am having an issue with a pivot table. When the page is loaded on server, for some rows, it is expanded as shown in the prinstcreen "DOA not showing.png".  Even though it is fully expanded, The + sign is still displaying.  I would like to have the pivot table expansions to be collapsed on loading. The properties "show as fully expanded" is already unselected for the pivot table.

I would like to know if it is possible to solveDOA not showing.png this issue.

Kindly advise

Thanks

Hasnaa

9 Replies
rahulgupta
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Hasnaa,

For this i didnt completely understood your issue, but still you can save the published app from the Qlikview desktop by doing the pivot fully collapsed. So that it always be collapsed at the loaded time for the user.....

Hope this helps..

Regards

Rahul    

Not applicable
Author

I have the same issue...
QV file not yet published.. Working with client 11.2

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Select Always Fully expanded from Presentation tab.

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply

My problem is that I don't want to set the report as Fully Expanded.
When rows are collapsed I can read some furhter details.

I.e: Dimensions: Sold_to, Ship_to, Material

If I cange dimensions in layout I have same issue and always for same customers

thanks

mjayachandran
Creator II
Creator II

In you chart properties 'Presentation' tab,

Check "Always fully expanded"

Untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

It's not flagged

Colin-Albert

Right-Click on each column header, starting with the furthest on the right, and select Collapse All until you have the chart showing as you want, then save the app.

Not applicable
Author

Perfect!

Thanks a lot, not it works.

I really don't understand why it was happening always to same customers, even changing layout...

thanks

Colin-Albert

When you click and collapse a higher level column in a pivot table, QlikView seems to store the level at which the underlying columns are expanded, so when you click to expand one column, sometimes more than one column will expand.

You can reset this by collapsing each column individually.