Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot table expand

Hi All,

I have multi dimension in qlikview pivot table. Lets say I have 4 dimension. I want to keep 1st 2 always open and rest two collapsed. What I have seen is you can have them all expanded all the time or it shows 1st dimension and then you keep hitting + icon to expand them one by one.

Now the question is " is there a way to get 2 dimension expanded all the time and next two in collapsed form? if users want, they can expand them.

Thanks in advance.

Max

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Instead of clicking on the + / - icons you (and your users) could use a right-click within these dimension and choose expand or collapse them all - it's very easy.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

marcus_sommer

Instead of clicking on the + / - icons you (and your users) could use a right-click within these dimension and choose expand or collapse them all - it's very easy.

- Marcus

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

You can use this:

Thanks,

AS

avinashelite

As  per my knowledge we don't have way in Qlikview to achieve the selective collapse ...please try to follow the suggestion from Marcus_Sommer‌ or you can select always expand option in the presentation tab