Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Plan vs Target

Hi Folks,

Any one can explain about what is difference between the Plan and Target in any dashboard and what is budget. I need the definition of this terms.

Thanks

6 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

hi in demo apps check retail store performance app. it contains the details you asked

Not applicable
Author

I need actual definition and is there any difference between them Plan and Target.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

ya actual means for example current sales and target means target sale for the year.

actual sales - 85

target sales - 100

so we can find the loose  is 15

Not applicable
Author

Sorry i mean to ask the Plan Vs Target it sounds like both are same but what is the difference.

Not applicable
Author

Hello everyone,

I like to analyse the Target and Current Revenue.Below is the scenario,

Current Revenue per month- 80,000

My target -1,00,000

Travelling Expenses-10,000

Electricity Charges -3000

Other Expenses    -1000.

My Questions is that:

I have a Gauge Chart where One end will display the Current Revenue and opposite will display the Target which I want to achieve.i have three slider control in which Travelling expenses amount,Electricity charges amount and Other Expenses amount are assigned.

If i decreases the Expenses in slider, then automatically my Current Revenue have to increases and

should moves to the target.How can i do this.Give me the code to do it.Please help me.

Not applicable
Author

Any one has an idea for. I appreciated

Thanks