Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Post-Reload Pop-up message on Opening Document...

Hello,

I have just found a strange thing about alerts, that i have first put on differences between 8.5 and 9.0 versions, because my 8.5 application works bad on 9.0. But now, I am more thinking about a bug on v9.0.

I've created an alert on Post-Reload event, with a Pop-Up Message. But in QV9, it triggers also when I open the document (It works well in QV8.5).

Anyone about this ? Here's an exemple attached...

Thanks.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The help for your settings on the Alert shows:

On Post Reload:

The alert is automatically checked after a script execution (Reload) of the document. In addition, the alert is also checked upon opening of the document, provided that the last reload time stamp stored in the document is later than the time stamp noted when the alert was last checked.

Is the behaviour due to those time stamps? Check if it happens only the first time you open it in V9, or if it always happens, i.e. open it in V9, reload then save it and close it. Then open it again.

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately : I try your tip, but it always opens on opening application. And for information : the application joined in my first message has been created in QV9...