Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II

Print PDF is not showing Chart Title

Hi All,

I have a Qlik report and having Print PDF button. Everything is working fine , but the PDF is not showing the Chart Title.

I am attaching the doc. Could you please check and advise.

Thanks,

Sarif

Labels (1)
3 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Your Chart Title Text box with tx37 object is not available in QVW Objects. You can recreate and place there.Capture.JPG

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

No no... I am not looking for this. I am looking for Individual chart  title.

Thanks,

MS

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What the prior poster was trying to explain is you need to add a chart title via the Report Editor, as the title does not come with the chart, only the chart itself, this is as-designed behavior I believe, I do not do a ton of design/dev work, but I am pretty certain the prior poster is correct on this one, you will need to add the chart title info via the Report Editor tool there as they attempted to show in their screenshot.  You just add a Text Object to the Report in the appropriate section of the report to denote the title of the chart...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.