Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Print Sheet Report (many pages)

Guys,

I have 5 sheets configured for printing (printing paste) in QlikView.

But QlikView only allows me to generate one print file (page) by sheets .

Is there any possibility to print the 5 sheets into a single file (.pdf)?

The sheets printing is the only way I can work.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I am not sure I understand what you mean by 'printing paste'

It sounds like you have 5 sheets you want to print in a single file?

Are youn trying to do this through a Report in Qlikview via the Report menu or another method?

Not applicable
Author

if you create a button with an action print sheet(paste, folder), you'll see what I mean.

The report QlikView does not answer me, because the configuration page does not allow. I can only print the pattern when using the print folder.

Not applicable
Author

I see.

Did not see how you were even able to print a sheet via the print menu.

If you use the print action in a button and selet sheet, it asjs for the sheet ID.  Any reason having 5 print actions in one button will not work?  I use multiple actions in a button to call multiple bookmarks and activate sheets

Not applicable
Author

the problem is that is generated 5 different .pdf files.

I wanted to create one file with the five folders.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

i would suggest NPrinting - it has excellent and flexble print options. Not just PDF, but PPT , word , xls . The templates are not limited to Qlikview UI objects as well.

You may not have the flexibility but its high value add-on to Qlik and its owned by Qlik As well.

Not applicable
Author

Now that I understand your requirement better, I agree that NPrinting is the way to go.  In addition to what Jonathan has said, you can also specify directories, use field, dates, etc to name files