Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktembharey
Contributor
Contributor

Print action in onOpen document event trigger in QlikView 12?

Hi all,

Does Qlikview 12 have a print action in the onOpen document event trigger? I noticed that this option was available in QlikView 11 version, but is not available in QlikView 12 version. Please do let me know whether this option is available in Qlikview 12 or not, or is there another way to apply this action on onOpen document trigger?

print action in onOpen doc event trigger.png

Thanks,

Krutika

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am assuming this is a bug in QV12, If you have enroll access of your parent company you can connect to QV Support. Off course, I assumption, They disable this option in 12.

Meantime, Work around to achieve this you may try this

Create one Report from Reports of main section and then use or give the hitting like when document opened select to that Report Sheet ID and then call direct hit to the Button(May be macro). Finally, It works as when we open the document first goes to the sheet of Print ID and then hit direct of there button by open the document. Then only Qlikview can have that capable of project.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Are you sure it was there in OnOpen trigger? I see this is available as button/text box action. There are few such event/trigger that are available under specific actions/trigger.

ktembharey
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Yes I am sure, for QlikView 11.20 version they have print action on all document triggers and these options are not available for 12.0 version. For buttons/text action we have the print option in both the versions.

Regards,

Krutika

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You may forget my reply. Can you have a look. Yes, We don't have option in QV12 but we have work around and functionality to do the same

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
diwakarnahata
Creator
Creator

Yes, Agree with Krutika.

These triggers were there in version 11.2, but are not available in 12.0 onwards.

Any thoughts if this could be made available in any upcoming release?

Regards,

Diwakar