Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Printing chart in color

I can't print charts of qv docs in color. Both browser (IE plugin) as qv developer print black and white. The print preview shows the print in black and white (patterns).

When I edit the color properties of the chart in developer, the option "use Patterns Instead of Colors" "when printing" stays gray.. I can't uncheck this option.

When I'm editing the user preferences, printing tab, and I check the option Force Color and "Bypass Postscript for Printing (slow)", developer will print color but Internet Explorer does not. Wnybody knows what goes wrong?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See what you have in User Preferences, Printing tab. Possibly the checkbox "Force replace colors with patterns" is checked.

Same in IE, but you have to press CTRL+ALT+U to get to the User Preferences.

Regards,
Michael

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

anyone?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

See what you have in User Preferences, Printing tab. Possibly the checkbox "Force replace colors with patterns" is checked.

Same in IE, but you have to press CTRL+ALT+U to get to the User Preferences.

Regards,
Michael

Not applicable
Author

The checkbox "Force replace colors with patterns" is checked indeed... but it is gray and I cannot uncheck it. The strange thing is, line chart is printing color, bar or pie chart is not.

I did not know there was an user preferences in internet explorer with ctrl+alt+u .. will check it first thing tomorrow morning 😉 ..Thanks for your reaction!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael.. The CTRL+ALT+U did it! You're my hero of the day ;-)) hehe...