Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problème déclencheurs inactifs

Bonjour,

Je suis encore débutant avec Qlikview et je suis confronté à un problème que je n'arrive pas à résoudre, et que je n'ai pas vu sur d'autres fils de discussion.

A terme, je souhaiterais ouvrir une URL lors d'une sélection d'un certain champ, ce qui ne semble pas compliqué. La technique la plus simple me semble être d'utiliser un déclencheur au niveau du document avec l'action "Ouvrir une URL".

Cependant, aucun des déclencheurs que je mets en place, que ce soit au niveau du document, d'un champ, d'une variable ou d'une feuille, ne réalise l'action demandée, et ce pour tout type d'action.

Je me demande donc s'il n'y a pas un paramètre à activer pour que les déclencheurs soient actifs.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Florian

6 Replies
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Salut Florian,

Links are usually straightforward to apply.  Try the attached file.  If nothing works, check your User preferences.

Les liens sont généralement faciles à appliquer. Essayez le fichier joint. Si rien ne fonctionne, vérifiez vos préférences de l'utilisateur.

Regards,

Stephen

Stephen Redmond is author of QlikView for Developer's Cookbook

He is CTO of CapricornVentis a QlikView Elite Partner. We are always looking for the right people to join our team.

Follow me on Twitter: @stephencredmond

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for helping Stephen but my problem doesn't come from using links with buttons.

This works perfectly.

I just can't apply links to web pages using triggers. In fact, any action defined with triggers doesn't work.

Do you have any idea of whiwh parameters I should check in my user preferences to solve that?

Florian

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Florian,

Some actions are not supported in all circumstances.  What triggers are you trying to have open a URL?  (Remember that a button is executing a trigger, so that works).

Also, note the information from the Help file:

Note!
There are limitations as to the behavior of certain macro triggers when working with documents on QlikView Server. Please study the section Using Macros in QV Documents on the QV-Server in the QlikView Reference Manual before designing server documents with macro triggers.

Note!
Actions that trigger other actions, so called cascading actions, may cause unforeseen consequences and are not supported!

Regards,

Stephen

He is CTO of CapricornVentis a QlikView Elite Partner. We are always looking for the right people to join our team.

Not applicable
Author

Well, I would like to create a document trigger that open a URL each time a selection is done on a certain field (named Ticket_ID).

Thus I tried to add this trigger using the document parameters, choosing the field events triggers category and adding the action "Open a URL" in case of selection of this field.

In the best of cases, I would like to open a different URL in function of the selection made by the user, that mean including the selection value in the HTTP request parameters. But to start, I only tried to open the same URL every time a selection is made on my field, but that doesn't work.

When I try to create another type of trigger, it doesn't work either. Only the button actions work.

Concerning the information from the help file you gave me, I'm not using QLikview Server, and I didn't touched the Server parameters in the documents preferences section.

Once again, thank you for your help Stephen.

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Florian,

My recommendation is that this will probably not work and might be quite annoying for the user anyway!

What I would implement is that a button becomes visible under the condition that one ticket is selected.  Then the user has the option to click the button to open the web page.

Regards,

Stephen

Not applicable
Author

In fact, this was a request from a co-worker but I think that your option using a button would be more realistic and indeed less annoying.

Thanks for your help, I'll come back to you to let you know if it worked.

Regards,

Florian