Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem filter table with set analysis dimension

The problem arises when a linear table, use a dimension with set analysis, example: sum ({1} Import).
In this table when the filter, such as YEAR, the dimension does not change correctly, but the table does NOT filter the rows for years.

But I would like the rows affected by the filter are removed.
How can I do?

Thanks Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Well, it works. Even if I had to remove the word "TOTAL".
Guess that also add any other filters I have to write: SUM ({ <Flag=, Flag2=, Flag3=>} Euro).
True?

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

When you put {1} in set analysis, it means you want to by-pass all selections. So your chart is behaving as your expression wants itself. if you want your rows get varried according to selection, you have to remove the set analysis from expression. i am not sure what you are using this set for, if it is to consider all Import(s), you can try it with TOTAL keyword which would by-pass dimension values.

Hope this helps.

Regards, tresesco

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply, but ...

The TOTAL function in this case does not work. Attached you can see why.
I wish that when I select the filter "ID" lines in the table are selected, but when you filter for "FLAG", I wish that the total remains the "TOTAL Euro" group by ID

I also tried to use the "aggr" (aggr(sum(TOTAL Euro),ID) ) but I have not found the correct solution. What is wrong?

I hope I was clear. Indifferent

Not applicable
Author

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to make your sums independent on the Flag selection? If that is the case, try this:

SUM({<Flag=>} TOTAL Euro)

Not applicable
Author

Well, it works. Even if I had to remove the word "TOTAL".
Guess that also add any other filters I have to write: SUM ({ <Flag=, Flag2=, Flag3=>} Euro).
True?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

If you want to ignore them, yes. 🙂