Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem in Google Maps

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry...the description is below.

I created a qlikview application integrating it to google maps in version 9. When i tried to open the same application in version 10, the google map image is not getting displayed. If i try to open the same application in version 9, i am able to view the map and zoom in into it. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Balaji Ramakrishnan

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

Please try this app: http://community.qlik.com/media/p/143013.aspx

it works on the QV10. I think you can compare to objects to get the differences.

Tell if it does not work for you or if it is too different, then I think we will have to take a look at some sample app.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Erich

No. Its not working as I am unable to open the application. It throws a script error.

Thanks

Balaji

erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Maybe this older one then:

http://community.qlik.com/media/p/61758.aspx

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Erich

Thanks. Will use this and let you know how it works.

Balaji

mschroff
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

This looks like an awesome product but I couldn't find any kind of download section on their website.  I'm doing a SIB and am looking for something readily available. 

Not applicable
Author

Hi, thanks, glad you like our maps!

We dont have an automatic trial download yet, just drop me a message or use our contact form to get an eval license!

ljdlumley
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi, you've probably found the answer already but if you goto Properties>Colors of the map you might find the transparency has been reset to 100%. If you decrease it you should see the map again.

HTH

John

Not applicable
Author

It works decreasing the transparency %! With QV10 the transparency has been reset do 100%.