cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem with sum total

Hello, I 've got problem bcs my expression is:

=(num(if( id_dtow<>45,(sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=16777234  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=16777238  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=33554450  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=33554454  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=67108882 and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

//+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=67108882 and id_tow<>45 and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=67108886  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,-NettoSprzedazRachunki+NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=486539282  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=486539286  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,-NettoSprzedazRachunki+NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

//+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=553648128 and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,(NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoSprzedazRachunki),0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=184549394  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))

+sum(if(OperacjeRachunki=184549398  and StatusRach=0 and mod(Atrybut,2)=0,NettoSprzedazRachunki-NettoZakupuRachunki,0))),0),'# ##0,00'))

and in pivot table it shows :exmple1.png

before it was like :example2.png

It says 0,00 but still counting to total, do anyone know why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

May be it is due to partial sum of nazwaDzialu .

Check with straight table to track cause of above total &

> avoid Expression total under Total Mode

> Select sum of rows

View solution in original post

5 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

It may be due to the expression. Can you try to give the same expression ( Marza Netto  ) to Marza Test?

Is it possible to provide sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Well, it's all about that i dont want to count this id_dtow to total. My expression says that if id_dtow <>45 sum Sales otherwise give 0, it gives 0,00 but still counting to total. And i have no idea why

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello dinosaur91

Is Test2 = Mazra Netto + MaxraTest??

Regards

Chintan

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

May be it is due to partial sum of nazwaDzialu .

Check with straight table to track cause of above total &

> avoid Expression total under Total Mode

> Select sum of rows

PrashantSangle

Hi,

use aggr() to get correct result.

try like

sum(aggr(YourEntireExpression,dim1,dim2,EnterAllDimension))

Note : Optimize your expression if possible.

Kind Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂