Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geogou1973
Creator
Creator

Problem with the section access in publisher reload

Hello,

i'm facing a problem with a qvw that it has section access and it is working perfect in qlikview server reload engine.

Yesterday we activated the publisher and from that time i have problem with this qvw when i reload it from the publisher reload engine.

When a user is trying to open the qvw from the access point appears a message the following :

Failed to open the document, You don't have access to this document. 19

and the qvw is not open. Only the user QMCUSERSTART that starts all the qlikview and publisher services can open the qvw.

The security script is the following

Section Access;

LOAD * INLINE [

ACCESS, NTNAME

ADMIN, DOMAIN1\QMCUSERSTART

USER, DOMAIN1\USER1

USER, DOMAIN2\USER3

];

Section Application;

STAR IS *;

LOAD * INLINE [

NTNAME, CATEGORY_CODE

DOMAIN1\QMCUSERSTART, *

DOMAIN1\USER1, *

DOMAIN1\USER2, 10

DOMAIN1\USER3, 11   

];

This script is telling that the user QMCUSERSTART who is start the services for qlikview and publisher sees all the category codes

Also the USER1 sees all the category codes and the USER2 sees only the category code 10 and the USER3 sees only the category code 11

As i said before this script is working perfect before publisher and the users saw their own category codes.

How can i change the script in order to have the same results and the users open the qvw with their own category codes when i reload it from the publisher ?

Thank you in advance.

0 Replies