Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Public Demo With QlikView Collaboration and Notes

Hi there,

I am looking to demonstrate the notes functionality that is available in QlikView 11 but want to be able to send a link to someone to try it out for themselves.  What I therefore need is a publicly facing demo that allows Collaboration and Notes.

This functionality seems to be turned off for all of the documents I have looked at on demo.qlik.com .  Is anyone aware if there is a demo on there where this functionality has been left on (I'm sure I've used it in the past on there) or another site where there is public access to a document where a note could be left as a demo?

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Steve

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ferran_Garcia_Pagans
Former Employee
Former Employee

Steve,

I've tried Omni-Channel and Call Detail Record Analysis demo and notes, share session and bookmarks works fine.

Are you logged in?

Ferran.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ferran_Garcia_Pagans
Former Employee
Former Employee

Steve,

I've tried Omni-Channel and Call Detail Record Analysis demo and notes, share session and bookmarks works fine.

Are you logged in?

Ferran.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Correct. Collaboration and Notes also work in "Expense Management" and "Workforce Management". You can even share a session in the four applications mentioned so far.

The SAP examples seem willing to cooperate as well. The AP document has an expression error in the upper left corner.

In the one about the Winter Olympics, nothing seems to work well. No shared objects, no Insert Sheet, although the Repository can be navigated.. And no Share Session either...

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Author

Thanks Ferran, it was the login that was the problem.  Even though I was logged in to Qlik Community this didn't carry through to the demo AccessPoint.  Clicking login on here though pulled my credentials through.

I've been able to add notes to the Workforce Management app, and the Brazilian Adoption (which I had tried and failed with previously).

Thanks also Peter for your input - well worth testing out each demo before showing them to someone else.

-Steve