Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publish

We currently have a Dashboard.qvw.  I need to update with the current changes.

I took the new Dashboard.2.3.0.qvw and renamed it to Dashboard.qvw.

That didn't work.   I guess there is a processes for updating the Dashboard to be published.

We had an employee leave the company and along with that a lot of knowledge.

Any help on how to update and publish a new version to the web would be appreciated.

Lynda

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Your renaming to Dashboard.qvw is fine.  If you are running publisher, you need to replace the copy in your source documents and then also in your published documents folder.  Usually when running with Publisher those are two different sets of folders.  Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

source documents wasn't any issue. I found that and replaced it.

The Published documents folder... Is there someplace in Qlikview where I can see where this is linked?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

The Published documents folder... Is there someplace in Qlikview where I can see where this is linked?

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

The Published documents folder... Is there someplace in Qlikview where I can see where it is pointing?

Thanks

Lynda Wales

800 845-3711 ext. 2366

lyndawales@unitedsportingco.com<mailto:lyndawales@unitedsportingco.com>

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Go into the QlikView Management Console and select System --> Setup.  Expand the QlikView Servers and select your server.  Go to the Folders tab.  Any of the Document Folders listed there are where your published documents reside.