Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreenivaskollur
Contributor II
Contributor II

Publisher Analyzer dashboard timeline issue

Hi,

Can some one help me to figure out the issue that I'm facing?

We've a publisher analyzer dashboard that is used to monitor QVB utilization, tasks run per hours, CPU/RAM utilizations etc. After upgrading our QlikView application from QV11.20 SR15 to QV12 SR05, we see a strange behavior in the dashboard data.

If I reload a dashboard now, it is showing the timeline on x-axis advanced by 5 hours (In QVB Engine Utilization chart Server Utilization tab and Tasks per time/node chart under Troubleshoot tab).

Lets say if the current time is 2:00 PM and if I reload the dashboard now, it is showing x-axis time line till 7PM, but the tasks that is listing under 7PM were the tasks actually run at the current time 2:00PM.

This problem occurs only when we reload the data from QMC. If I reload the data from my local machine using QlikView Desktop application, it is showing up the x-axis timeline correctly.

Do I need to update time settings somewhere in QMC or in the configuration files on QlikView server? I didn't make any changes in time settings after the upgrade.

Please help.

Kindly let me know if you need any further details.

Thank you!

1 Reply
sreenivaskollur
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Small Correction in my question:

This problem occurs when we reload the dashboard from QMC as well as QV12 SR05 Desktop version.

But when I reload the same dashboard using QV11.20 SR15 Desktop application, timeline shows correctly.