Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Publisher task failed on reading SharePoint list for qlikview-solution required

Any setting required for the task to pass while reading SharePoint list from Publisher.

I have not made any special setting. Have placed the qlikview file in the source documents folder and ran the task normally and distributed it to my id only.

I tried two methods to read the SharePoint list and both failed. 1) First method was direct link from the SharePoint list web browser - used this link as present on the web browser as web links- internet files- html and it worked on the desktop qvw but failed on the publisher. 2) Second method used was a weblink created using list guid and ViewGUID and used this link at the web links- internet files- XML -S table. This once again ran on desktop failed at Publisher.

What settings do I need at the QmC publisher for the task to pass so that I am able to read the SharePoint list from the Publisher. Do I need to enter the SharePoint url in a specific place at QmC publisher giving the url special access. And do I need to run the task with a specific id that has been granted access to read from the SharePoint list. How to grant permission for that I'd and where to place this SharePoint list at Publisher end. Basically any settings that will help me make the task pass at the QmC publisher end will be helpful. Please share the solution based on your SharePoint list running at Publisher experience.

Awaiting early response. Require urgently.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any response on this? require solution urgently