Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Publishing in CD(Test) Environment issue (ODBC issue as well)

Hello Team,

I have one critical scenario please help, here i am trying to connect the database using ODBC connection to retrieve data directly from SQL database so, installed the (MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver) and it works fine for developing dashboards or writing reports.

But the problem is when i try to publish it to the Test Environment (CD Environment) i am not able to Run the task successfully because it always fails so i checked the logfile and found the below types of errors

Note: I tested both ODBC and OLE ODBC connections and i added the ODBC drive in SYSTEM DNS as well.

1) OLEDB CONNECT32*Provider*

Error: ErrorSource: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

General Script Error

Execution Failed

Execution finished.

2)0015  ODBC CONNECT32*

Error: SQL##f - SqlState: IM002, ErrorCode: 0, ErrorMsg: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

General Script Error

Execution Failed

Execution finished.

3)General Script Error

Execution Failed

Execution finished.

I did the research in the qlikview community and found few helpful suggestions i tried all of them but still it did not work.

Kindly let me know if somebody has faced similar problems or anyone knows the correct solution please.

Kindly let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank You in advance,

Vinay

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Hello Experts,

Can someone please advise me on this issue if you have come across anytime before.

Kindly, let me know if you have any solutions at your earliest. Because this is little urgent.

Thank You,

Vinay