cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prasad333
Contributor III
Contributor III

QLIKVIEW vs. QLIK SENSE

Hi everyone, as I am working on qlikview and some of the companies are asking qlik sense, so I have decided to learn the qlik sense as well. But before that can anyone please tell me about  the actual difference between both of them? Please try to make it bit descriptive to understand it properly (not just the definition but the actual descriptions) and please suggest some video links if you've found any.

Thanks in advance,

KHARASNU RATH

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please search in Google, You will get lot information the same. Because,, Even though we will provide same from google itself. Anyway, One interesting concept is arrive ICYMI: Not Another 2017 Year-In-Review Post

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
prasad333
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil,

Thank you for your input but the fact is I have already found many results through GOOGLE. The reason why I put the question here is to get a concrete non-confusing solution with some real time examples and video examples.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

When i start initial. I got few links and comments which are really interested theory.

https://optimalbi.com/blog/2016/01/18/whats-the-difference-between-qlik-sense-and-qlik-view/

https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-vs-qlik-sense/

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
prasad333
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you. The second link has some more descriptions.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, Please close this thread Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Hi Kharan

It cannot be compare to apple to apple, if you start comparing each and every difference between Qlikview and Qliksense you will end up in wasting time. I would suggest you to explore yourself with the help of community and you will learn how different it is.

-Siva