Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QMC - QV 11.2 (Urgent Help!!!!!!1)

Hi All,

Please find the attached image. in that under Status --> tasks --> qds@local host --> DEFAULT ( after default i need to add two folder for my project1 and project2 to schedule my application respectively). I dont have any idea how create a folder after DEFAULT.

Please help me ASAP

Thanks

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In each task, there's a Document infomation tab, you can create a new value there for new "folder".

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

i tried that but its not adding that folder name after DEFAULT as i mentioned above.

Any Idea?

Thanks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

You have to add a mounted folder in the Distribution settings within the QMC. Go to the QMC, System, Setup, Distribution Services, expand and click on your server, General tab on the right part and see in the bottom part the "Source Folders" section (as in picture qcomQMCQDSFolders.png). Then you go back to Source Documents and you will see those folders, as in picture qcomQMCTaskFolders.png attached.

Kind regards,

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Did you mean "subfolder" under DEFAULT?

if yes, then i dont think it's possible for the moment? i tried to do the same thing too, but i couldnt.

without having to mount new folder, because i manage all my project under the same mounted folder.