cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QV 12 Script Execution Screen

Greetings,

Recently updated to version 12.0.20100.0 SR2 64 Bit and am experiencing unusual behavior compared to 11.2 SR 10

• When loading a large QVW that is 10 GB in size, none of my script shows up in the Execution Screen.  It just sits there saying it is non responsive for 90 minutes and then finishes.  This happended inconsistently when I used 11.2
  • It seems in Ver 12, that it does not create the log file until the entire load is complete.  In ver 11.2, as soon as you started the load it created a log file and you could open it to see the progress of the load.  I thought my computer was locked up until I patiently waited it out to see if it would finish
  • If I do a debug load and don't choose any limited load, I can watch it execute the script.

We can see script execution screen update when loading very small files

Anybody else experience this.  Anything change in the settings that we need to know?

We have downloaded SR3, just have not installed it yet.

6 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Mike,

Did you try the same situations on version SR3 launched? I recommend it because a lot of simple issues were fixed on this versions.

I believe this situations need to be analyzed from Qlik Support when compare this two versions.

It could be a issue around re-write components scripts used on different versions..

Regards.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not sure I understand what you mean by re-write components scripts

I will pursue the version SR3 update

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

No worries Mike.

Let me know after this process and test to set a correct answer.

I need to be honest: I also wann know the results

Regards.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am downloading SR3, so I will let you know soon how it worked out

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I upgraded to 12 SR3 and it did not affect the issue.  Still do not get any script execution screen details when loading my large qvw.  We are checking with our Tier 1 support

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Ok Mike,

It can be a issue or a WAD (work as design) on this version. On the laste version installed, will be more simple/easy to open a ticket on Qlik Support and they going to analyze.

Anyway, I guess the reload screen needs to be like a version 11, but the product was re-write.

Regards,

Ricardo Gerhard

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM