Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjharper
Contributor II
Contributor II

QV 12 and TFS

Hi

I'm trying to add my QV documents to TFS. Do I need to install anything other than QlikView desktop? I've read through the white paper here: Updated Guide to QlikView and Source Control (TFS & Subversion) but I don't see any reference to additional requirements.

However when I try and add my document to TFS I get a popup asking for the location of MSSCCI Provider dll.

Do I need to download and install the msscci provider from Microsoft (Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013&2015 MSSCCI Provider 32-bit extension‌) and point QlikView at the dll that I assume this installs?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes.

If I'm not mistaken, recent versions of TFS don't need/use the dll anymore and since QV requires the (deprecated) dll to talk to TFS, you must install it separately.

That's about it I guess.

Peter

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes.

If I'm not mistaken, recent versions of TFS don't need/use the dll anymore and since QV requires the (deprecated) dll to talk to TFS, you must install it separately.

That's about it I guess.

Peter