Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV Analyzer

i installed QV in analyzer mode and open one file from QV server but after some days i have seen you must enter license key therefore i must open another file from QV server to disable this message would you please help me! Only, I want to see qvd file not to develop or reload or other thing.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

When using QV Analyzer without a licence ( so in limited version) you can only open files on a disk without using the Server. If this is just to analyze one file, then open it by selecting the file on the server share if avaliable.

Not applicable
Author

unfortunately after some days that I use qvd file on my disk. the qv.exe ask me license therfore i must load from QV server that it is not acceptable.

Not applicable
Author

In this case you need a licence I think.

Not applicable
Author

the license is expensive and why i can open from server but i cant open from disk i think with some stting it can be guarantied.

Not applicable
Author

You can open from Server because this will use your server licence. Your QVA will take one available licence on your server. If you don't then that means that you need to use a licence entered on your computer. This is why there is a difference between both.

Rgds,

Not applicable
Author

I agree with you but my question is :

after some days that is use server license i cant open file from disk and licesnse expired and i must open from sever for second times.