cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QV -Show the balloon notification in Trending chart

Hi All,

Is there any possibilities to show the balloon notification when the trend line crossing the specific threshold like (if trend line crosses the 400 the balloon notification should appear).

Screenshot_Trending with balloon notification.png

Can anyone assist me how can I achieve this?? Is there any extension object to achieve this requirement.

Example:

Regards, Shakila D

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

We have one trend line option with sample Text object and place should be there as i know. even i will look if there is any option by help of Extension

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
MarcoWedel

please close your open threads that received correct answers:

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

thanks

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the replay Anil. Any other alternative possible way to highlight the trend lines which crosses the specific threshold? 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

No, I didn't find anything as of now

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Okay.

How you achieved this with text object as you mentioned before?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Let me play a bit more work around, I give up many work around but not able to get good solutions. Let me get in more insight for this week-end. Will try and let you know By Monday morning