Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV not rendering tabrow on certain pcs - other functions not working

I have an application that has 5 tabs on it. We utilize QVServer. The users open the application from File - Open in Server

When the application comes up, the tabrow is missing and Clear Selections does not work. We can see the tab/sheets from the View menu and by adding the Sheets toolbar.   The document properties is greyed out so I cannot check those.   The setting on my server has Document Properties checked for access by all users....

We can open a different document the same way (through server) and everything is fine - tabs show up and functions work.

ver 11.20.13206
- New install on Windows 10 - Happened on Win7 as well.
-We installed QV on a 32bit Win Pro7 machine and it was not rendering the tab row. The only difference between my install and the user install was operating system version.

We installed a new PC to Win10 64bit and have the same problem. I can log in as the user on my laptop and it is fine so does not appear to be a profile issue

We installed QV on a new laptop under a different user and are getting the same result.

0 Replies