Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AyCe1082
Creator
Creator

QVW "Does not Exist" only when Nprinting runs automatically through Nprinting Server

Hi, I have an odd issue with Nprinting 16.7. 

AyCe1082_0-1599237956503.png

The QVW can open fine every time when I manually run the NSQ in Designer and of course the file had to be opened just to create the template in the first place. I am not sure what the access violation is either. Does anyone know what's causing this?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AyCe1082
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was the filepath needed to specify the other machine at the start for it to run through NP Server. Needed to start the filepath with "\\qlikview01\" which had to be typed in manually instaed of browsing the folder and selecting the file. Also has to be added to the output folder as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The access violation could be caused by multiple reasons, but it is something wrong with your service account accessing the document.

Take a look at this support article. You might find help to your problem there. https://support.qlik.com/articles/000007278. 

AyCe1082
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the reply but that link doesn't work. The access violation happens after the first error so maybe that is just a consequence of the first (which is an extremely odd one)?

AyCe1082
Creator
Creator
Author

The problem was the filepath needed to specify the other machine at the start for it to run through NP Server. Needed to start the filepath with "\\qlikview01\" which had to be typed in manually instaed of browsing the folder and selecting the file. Also has to be added to the output folder as well.