Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA

What is QVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA? One of our Client is facing this problem, when they load data from Oracle.Please find the Snap Shots Attached

Thanks

Rupam

45 Replies
Hannah94
Contributor III
Contributor III

@Kevin, I think we had to restore the databank. Unfortunately there were no way to edit or delete it.

melissaward
Contributor II
Contributor II

Operations Monitor and License Monitor apps use the Qlik REST Connector to fetch data. The connector requires Windows Authentication to be successful in fetching data. This issue occurs when no virtual proxy in the Qlik Sense deployment utilizes Windows authentication.The issue can be resolved by enabling Windows Authentication for example by adding a secondary virtual proxy using Windows authentication.

VishalSingh18
Contributor III
Contributor III

i am encountering the same issue  1 have 3 tables in that QVD in which ! table has 4000K+ data is it the reason is there a work around

Tos
Contributor II
Contributor II

I faced this error a few days ago.

I tried to load data from a clickhouse database. In my case the solution which fixed this problem was to use a odbc conenction instead of oledb. Since then the problem doesn't occur again.

Shiva123
Creator
Creator

try loading  the fields , by calling them  in your select statement and it worked for me .

splurgesurya
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I have observed this error sometimes, but almost every time the reason was higher utilization on Server CPU/RAM.