Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlickview for Salesforce

Hi,

I am trying to integrate qlikview with salesforce. But i have not bought any license.

To integrate qlikview to salesforce is it mandatory to have the paid version of qlikview or is there any trial version available using which i can present a demo to the clients.

Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

5 Replies
fabrice_lawson
Former Employee
Former Employee

SalesForce Connector

I am not sure what you mean by "integrate" qlikview to salesforce but I hope the link above can help

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The Salesforce connector doesn't require a license. It will work with QV Personal Edition.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you please help me out with the steps of how to get the QV Personal Edition and use it in salesforce.

fabrice_lawson
Former Employee
Former Employee

go to qlik.com and you will find the free download of the QlikView Personal Edition

For the salesforce connector I think you need to have at least a local client. anyway log in to qlik.com/download to see if you have access to the salesconnector. you need the salesforceconnector.dll for the connection string as described in the attached document on http://www.qlik.com/uk/explore/solutions/data-source/salesforce

good luck!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Fabrice.

I'll try it out.