cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense Architecture

Attached below image is of QlikView Architecture. Can someone please share the same for QlikSense Architecture? I tried to google it but I didn't get one.

QV Architecture.jpg

14 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The image depicts the architecture of Qlik Sense enterprise. For Qlik Sense Desktop you don't have the QMC and there's no Scheduler. But the other parts are included in Qlik Sense Desktop. You just don't see them and since they're preconfigured for Qlik Sense Desktop you can't reconfigure them in any way as you can in QS Enterprise.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If anyone share the video which explains the architecture explained in the image it will be very helpful. So can someone please share the same for my understanding.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have found below video in google. I think it is informative but still i am yet to view the video as there is some network issue but it looks to be the same as in the image.

If you guys have any other video please share the same with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv5nKDvmRPI

traimd
Contributor
Contributor

The Qlik Sense architecture consists of one or more nodes. Each node runs some or all software services that perform specific rules in a Quick Sense site. You can distribute services across nodes for better performance and scalability.
This can be compared to an office complex consisting of two high rise towers between which there is a corridor connecting them. Thus, the flexibility and convenience of the system are achieved.
This is also used in the architecture of the shopping center to allocate territorial resources skillfully. The last one I saw was in Philadelphia.
I hope I explained it more or less clearly?

traimd
Contributor
Contributor

I think The picture shows the architecture of Qlik Sense enterprise. I recognised it since it looks similar to a company my office loaner www.aperfectspace.com is a partner with. I have assisted in one of their meetings. However, I didn't really understand it, and that's why I don't know how it's best to explain it. I know there is a youtube video about this. I've seen it just before that meeting to have at least a clue about what will happen there. It explicitly tells what everything means and why it looks different from the usual plans.