Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

Qlik View Developer Examination..Guidance Require

Hi All,

Recently only I have started Qlik View Development..

But, by keeping in mind to clear Qlik View Developer examination in future

1. How I should approach?
  2. Any Sample Test Papers are available to prepare for examination.
  3. Which books or study material is required...any reference book is there to refer.
  4. By when we can try to give exam... means basically in which subject areas expertise is require like Joins, Set Analysis,etc.

Your guidance is helpful so accordingly from beginning only I will prepare, plan and focus on those subject areas..

Thanks in Advance..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Nothing beats experience.

One to two years of full-time QlikView project development will make you pass with flying colors.

There are the technical questions (books, articles, papers and community guidance will be of great help) and then there are the common sense and best-practice questions. During study, pick up as many challenges from the community as possible and try to solve them to satisfaction.

What knwoledge do you need? On the technical side, about everything related to QV Desktop but nothing more.

Best,

Peter

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Nothing beats experience.

One to two years of full-time QlikView project development will make you pass with flying colors.

There are the technical questions (books, articles, papers and community guidance will be of great help) and then there are the common sense and best-practice questions. During study, pick up as many challenges from the community as possible and try to solve them to satisfaction.

What knwoledge do you need? On the technical side, about everything related to QV Desktop but nothing more.

Best,

Peter

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Swuehl for your Help...

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Peter... Great...Your Guidance is really Helpful.

I Agree on Community Guidance, which is a real Asset.