Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView 11.20 Personal Edition 64 bit

What is the link to download QlikView Personal Edition 11.20 64 bit?  When I go to the Software Download page, I am only given the current version (12.10) as an option).  I found this discussion (Where to download QlikView personal edition for 32 bit machine?), but the link doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks.

1 Solution
6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks.  I was able to download the installer, but I received below error.  I am running windows 10 pro.

installation-error.jpg

After the installation, I received a message stating that the installer contains the logic and resources to install QlikView International AB and asked if I wanted to run the compatibility assistance.  I selected yes and the program seems to have installed correctly.  I haven't had a chance to test it well yet.

If I have any problems, I'll post them.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.  That worked without any errors.

GrazielaV
Contributor
Contributor

Poderia disponibilizar a versão 11.20.12904.0 SR 12 64-bit para download? Estou procurando esta versão mas não encontro.

Josh_Berg_Support

GrazielaV, you already have your own thread requesting the installed for Qlikview 11.20 which I have already responded, please take a look when you get a chance.

To the original poster, have you succeeded in being able to install Qlikview 11.20 or do you need additional assistance?  If you're all set, please mark the thread as resolved.

Thanks,
Josh

Qlik Support

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.