Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turakas10
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView 11 Developer Tutorial - part 14

Hi! I am following the QlikView 11 Developer Tutorial and I have reached part 14. The video does not show the full script written , but only a part of it. Where could I see the rest of the script?

8 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi! You'll find all the files for the tutorial here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/QlikView-11-Developer-Tutorial/ta-p/1482987

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

More specifically, the files for Part 14 can be found here:
https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Documents/QlikView-11-Developer-Tutorial-part-14/ta-p/148...

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
Turakas10
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the answer. I know that i can download a qlikview file from the page and look up the script from there, but because I am using personal edition, I can only open 3 external QV files (ones that I have not created). Doing this also "corrupts" the files I have created so far. This means that i have to do all the work again. I was hoping this script is written on some web page or a .txt file. If not, then there are no options left for me than open the external file and corrupt my own.

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

All clear, here is the script! 🙂

Turakas10
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank yo so much!

Do you perhapse happen to have .txt file from the next episode QlikView 11 Developer Tutorial - part 15 (Databases: field names that change) as well?

Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

There you go!

Turakas10
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just a follow-up regarding your Personal Edition, any of our Tutorials etc. should be able to be opened without causing you to use one of your resets etc.  If you find that is not the case, do let us know, as those files should be able to be opened by Personal Edition without any issues.  This would include our sample apps as well.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.