Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView Access Point open path in explorer

Hello.

There is a task to open a folder in the explorer from Access Point.

It is in the Explorer, not on the portal by reference. How to do it by default or with the help of an extension?

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Extension for what? Can you explain little in detail

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

haha, Smart !!! I meant to say, Why extension needed here? Can you elaborate little more in a way how does?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

My question is how to do it, either by default or by extension. JavaScript allows system access.

If I knew how to do this, I would not ask.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

When IE needed, You must maintain IE plugin to run up? How, Here it is IE plugin download | Qlik Community

And, What main difference between IE and other ID's (AJAX) IE Plugin Vs Ajax Client

warfollowmy_ver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

This is not an option. We need Ajax. We have extensions.

We also work with mobile devices.