Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a_mullick
Creator III
Creator III

QlikView Accessibility Extension

Hi,

I've installed version 3 of the QlikView accessibility extension.

I have read the attached pdf, but am not having much success in getting the ListBox object to do anything useful.

Even though at development I specify a field for the ListBox, it is always cleared when I open the document on the server.

a_mullick_0-1651144655652.png

If I add the field now (on the server) nothing appears to change. The up and down arrows do not allow me to scroll through any values, and search returns nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Azam

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Hill69
Contributor II
Contributor II

@a_mullick wrote: DNA HRBlock Login

Hi,

I've installed version 3 of the QlikView accessibility extension.

I have read the attached pdf, but am not having much success in getting the ListBox object to do anything useful.

Even though at development I specify a field for the ListBox, it is always cleared when I open the document on the server.

If I add the field now (on the server) nothing appears to change. The up and down arrows do not allow me to scroll through any values, and search returns nothing.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Azam

The United States Government has implemented requirements for software in order to make all of the software it uses easily accessible to people with disabilities. Specifically for access through the web, these requirements primarily target the needs of people with vision impairments who may require special keyboard navigation features and third party Screen Readers to be used with QlikView documents.