Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahendragaur
Creator
Creator

QlikView Dashboard distributed

Hello All,

I have created a QlikView Dashboard with 3 tabs (t1,t2,t3) and my client wants to see all the 3 tabs visible on a one go. For that we have 3 monitors.

Expected - All the 3 tabs should be visible on 3 different monitors like (t1 on monitor1, t2 on monitor2, t3 on monitor3).

So, If I select any filter then all the 3 tabs/monitor should be refreshed based on selection. 

Or Is there any other way to implement the same?

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I believe what you want to do would potentially best be done via a Mash-up potentially using an iFrame of the entire sheet view etc.

The only way not using that option I believe would be to open 3 copies of the app, one for each monitor, but that is going to be 3 different sessions, so any selection done in one will not transfer to the others unless you were to click on those etc.  Given same user/same app, the click should update the other views at that point from playing with this in the past.  

Here is a link to the SDK/API area for QlikView if you want to look into Mash-up etc.

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview-developer/November2018/Content/QV_HelpSites/Home-developer.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.