Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Desktop 11.2 (QlikView Developer) Download for Enterprises Edition?

Hi Guys,

I am bit confused. We got Licence for QlikView 11.2 Enterprises Edition and we have downloaded server and publisher.

I want to know that there is only one Edition for QlikView Desktop (QlikView Developer) or I have to download only QlikView Desktop for Enterprises Edition.

Please help me in this regard. Any links and supportive documents are highly appreciated.

We are using windows 2012.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There is only version of Qlikview desktop available, you have to consider either 32 bit or 64 bit based on that you need to download the exe file.  There is no separate version of Enterprise.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There is only version of Qlikview desktop available, you have to consider either 32 bit or 64 bit based on that you need to download the exe file.  There is no separate version of Enterprise.

Regards,

Jagan.

SunilChauhan
Champion II
Champion II

we always download  personal edition  for 32 bit /64 bit and apply license to it

Sunil Chauhan
Not applicable
Author

Members,

I have not received any license for Desktop. Just we have received Server and Pulisher.

I am not able to open file created by others. Do I need license for Desktop? Does it come along with Server & Publisher?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You need to lease license from your server.  Then only you can open the files created by others.

Regards,

Jagan.