I'm working with a personal edition, and a few weeks ago, with the version 12 SR2, I was experiencing issues loading the data in my MySQL database, but after trying several time, the data was eventually loading.
Since yesterday, I try and try but to no avail.
So, I upgraded my ODBC connector from Oracle site.
I upgraded my version of QlikView to the 12.20.
But still, I can't load the data anymore.
I'm attaching a Word document with the errors messages I'm facing when trying to load data.
In addition, this operation is very slow, I mean the connection part, not the fetching. The opening of the script window is very slow as well.
I think I solved the issue all by myself, though I don't undrstand why it happed.
Here is what I did to solve it :
All my connections to my MySQL databases where set in the User DSN of the ODBC admin. And it was working until the 23/03/2018.
Now, I'm using a connection created on the System DSN. And it's working again.
Actually, it's not working completly well. I'm still getting "Connector is not responding" errors, though, if you are persistent enough, or if you recreate your connection string in the scripts' windows you are eventually able to load data.
No, I'm still facing this. And even the work around I found which consist in uploading the data only right after opening the application, ends up not working anymore at the end of the day. It's like the connector is getting tired by my work day :-p.
And our Anti-Virus is Mcaffe, too.
So if you have any input, please feel free to add them here, cause Qlikview is now really unconfortable to use on a day to day basis, which is how I'm using it right now (or trying to).