Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView Download failed

Hi,

I tried to download QlikView yesterday and today (with different browsers) but it failed.

I received the following error (after accepting the User License Agreement and selecting the Download Now option): "The webpage cannot be found"

Is there another download option?

Kind regards,

Carina

5 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Indeed, the referral page to download the Personal Edition of QlikView is broken. And I don't know of any other method to get hold of the PE version.

You can report this problem to Qoncierge at qoncierge@qlik.com or the Qlik Support portal.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

thank you for your response.

I reported the Problem to Qlik customer support and received a temporary link.

Kind regards,

Carina

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Can you please close the discussion by marking a Correct answer. That way, other people facing the same problem will know that there is a solution to be found in this thread. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The original download-link seems to work again (at least sometimes).

I would not recommend an alternative Link.

Kind regards,

Carina

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You didn't recommend an alternative link, you just said that the original link works again.

Still, your question has been answered. Please close the discussion, or it will stay unanswered and draw more undeserved attention from others wanting to help you. Thanks.

Peter