Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Event log spammed after upgrade to version 12

Hello,

I have recently upgraded QlikView server to version 12. I have also installed newest SFDC Connector.

Since then my Events log is spammed with below message:

Warning QVGeneral: User - GetSFUser: Failed to LookupAccountName1. GLE(1722)

Anyone faced this issue before?

Regards!

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I initially thought, that it is somehow caused by Salesforce connector, but I have uninstalled it, restarted the server and issue persists. Over 70000, exactly same records are being created in Event log...

Anyone having a clue about what might it be?

This started to happen the second after Qlikview was upgraded to version 12.

Not applicable
Author

Did you ever resolve this?  I'm seeing the same behavior, also believe it is related to the SalesForce connector.  Looking for help!!

Thanks!

till_bentz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi there. I have encountered the same log entry in our setup. It first appeared after we updated to 11.20 SR6. We do not have the SalesForce connector so I don't think that the problem is related to that.

I think the problem is an internal encoding problem inside QlikView. I tried to narrow it down and it seems, that the log message only occurs if I have an "Umlaut" (äöü) in one of the User Names the document is distributed to. It doesn't seem to prevent the actual distribution though.

Maybe someone can check this idea in their setup?