Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Filter Error

English:

Hi good afternoon,

I would like to ask you a problem which I have not found a clear solution in the community forums.

It is because I have a battery of indicators with the same simple expression sum (amount) and differents dimensions cyclicals, and when I apply a filter... There are indicators that applies this filter and other indicators that does not apply. This happens intermittently, not happens always this case. Now the faster solution is reboot Qlikview and reset the desired filters.

Why might this happen? I have checked installed versions of the Qlikview, because I read that it could be why in one of the community forums, but both the server and the client have the same version.

I have checked on a QlikView 11.20.12904.0 RS12 (x64). What's going wrong?

Greetings, and thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Español - Castellano:

Hola buenas tardes,

Me gustaría consultarles un problema al cuál no he encontrado una solución clara en los foros de la comunidad.

Resulta que tengo una batería de indicadores con la misma expresión simple, y cuando aplico un filtro... hay indicadores a los que se les aplica dicho filtro y otros indicadores a los que no se les aplica. Esto sucede de forma intermitente, no siempre ocurre. Hasta ahora la solución más "rápida" era reiniciando Qlikview y volviendo a aplicar los filtros deseados.

Un breve ejemplo de este caso es lo que sucedió ayer:

Abrí el Cuadro de Ventas, seleccioné el año, y después marqué lo "Facturado", "Servido" y "Pendiente". El importe del "Cuadro Top Ventas Por Grupo", era distinto al resto.

¿Por qué puede suceder esto? He corroborado las versiones instaladas del Qlikview, porque leí que podría ser por esto en uno de los foros de la comunidad, pero tanto el servidor como el cliente tienen la misma versión.

Un saludo, y gracias de antemano.

0 Replies