Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Googlemap Lines and Polygons

Hello,

I am new to qlikview, have inherited a simple map report which displays clusters of markers using an extension which includes a script like this

//Google Maps APIv3 with MarkerCluster v2.0.1

//Created by Alexander Karlsson - akl@qlik.com - QlikTech Nordic AB

//Tested on QV11

I have manually added code to show a specific image marker at a fixed location, ( having some experience with javascript code for google maps apio v3 on webpages previously)

I wanted to test Line drawing, for instance a series  of latlngs as a polyline.  However this does not show at all on my map report in web mode.... the map loads, but the line does not show.

I saw on the forum that polylines are not supported for gmaps in Qview... is that still the case?

Thanks

Simon

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

strike that, did a bit more testing... turns out the lat/lng data i was given was in lng/lat format... once i reversed them.. big red route lines appeared on my map....

so i'd like to amend my question, How do i plot the lines based on the scatter data from table in Qlikview...?  will i need to define a column for each point.. up to say 20, and then use code to plot those points a polyline?

Not applicable
Author

Did i post this in the wrong place?  No answers....