Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yahiaoui
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView Pdf Report

Bonjour, ( English version below)

J'ai créé un rapport pdf via QlikView, mais le problème c'est que lorsque j'essaie de de l'imprimer via l'AccesPoint, j'aurai le message suivant au bout de 40 seconde: "délai dépassé" sachant que lorsque j'essaie de l'imprimer directement via QlikView et sans passer par l'AccesPoint j'aurai pas le problème.
J'ai essayé d’augmenter le temps de calcul dans la QMC mais ça ne change rien, toujours au bout de 40 secondes j'aurai le message ci-dessous.

quelqu'un a une idée comment je peux résoudre ce problème svp ? sachant que mes réglés de calcul ne sont pas complexes.

Merci

Capture.PNG

English version :

Hello,

I created a pdf report via QlikView, but the problem is that when I try to print it via AccesPoint, I will have the following message after 40 seconds: "deadline exceeded" knowing that when I try to print it directly via QlikView and without going through the AccessPoint I will not have the problem.
I tried to increase the calculation time in the QMC but it does not change anything, always after 40 seconds I will have the message below.
anyone have any idea how i can solve this problem please? knowing that my calculation rules are not complex.

Thank you

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi, I have googled your error message and found this article in support, hope this helps: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000009011

If doesn't works, have you tried with a really simple report to check if it works?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
rubenmarin

Hi, I have googled your error message and found this article in support, hope this helps: https://support.qlik.com/articles/000009011

If doesn't works, have you tried with a really simple report to check if it works?