Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ron1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

QlikView Specific Document Session time out increase

Hi Team,

I have total 120 QlikView documents in my platform. Out of which for 5 documents I want to increase the document time out and session time out.

Please help me to implement it

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can do that by changing the document timeout in QMC -> User document ->Select Application -> Performance ->Document Time.

But you need to make sure that this is lower than the one defined in Setup->Server->Performance tab.

Because Qlik will consider the lower value.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Ron1
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you Kaushik. However after implementing the same also , we can see that the user session is not being active after 5-6 mins.

In both the setting places user inactivity session time out has been mentioned as 2100. So it should be working fine.

But still it is not working. Please help

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

See duplicate thread: https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Management/Document-and-Session-Time-Out-Increase-for-Specifi...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.