Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Template

Hi All

I have a task to create a new and better looking QlikView template for the company I work for.

Where can I go to see different types of QlikView corperate templates just to gather ideas of how I'm going to design mine?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Also you can see lot of demo files on Qlikview site

demo.qlikview.com

Some files you can able to download and use those files as templates.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this thread

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-7273

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Also you can see lot of demo files on Qlikview site

demo.qlikview.com

Some files you can able to download and use those files as templates.

Regards,

Jagan.

its_anandrjs

Hi,

From the Qlikview site you get some good examples for UI and look and feel for more you can follow this URL of Qlikview solutions

Business Intelligence Solutions, Business Analytics Solutions | Qlik

Regards

Anand

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Check this link

http://community.qlik.com/message/526950#526950

hope it helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

cheburashka
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Tumelo,

I was asked the same question by my clients. To keep the design consistent in the multiple apps that I build for my clients i've created the QlikView Modules template. It is constructed out of a set of modules. You may see a module as a combination of a setup script, frontend objects and excel templates which you'll use to speed up QlikView development work. There are Business user modules like the "Business user help module", "Navigation & filters module", "KPI Module" or the "AdHoc table module" which add app features that a business user will use in the frontend of the app and there are Developer modules like the "Key Check Module", "Advanced Data Discovery Module", "Color management module", "Dynamic Data Model" or "Documentation module" which a developer can use during the development phase of the QlikView project.

You can find an introduction video to the template in the blog post QvM - Qlikview Modules. I hope you find it helpful

KR Koen