cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView Your Business - Downloading Your Business Files alternative source

Hi all,

My company chose QlikView as its BI tool. In order to get a head start I purchased a "QlikView Your Business - An Expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView and QlikSense" but I keep getting an error when trying to download the supporting files from the publisher website. Is there anyone that can point me to an alternative source?

It is my understanding that one of the authors is a contributor to the community so hopefully he can point me in the right direction.

Thank you all,

LJT

12 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Oleg thank you for your help and you suggestion to join the LinkedIn group and the Facebook page.

Regards,

LJT

Jim_Morris
Contributor
Contributor

I've downloaded and installed all the files, but when I open the first example sales analysis file, there is no data being loaded in with it....am I doing something wrong?  Do I need to add/load the associated data file separately?  Thanks.

TottenTom
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to open the "Example Sales Analysis" file in one of the earliest examples in the downloadable materials.  It will not open.

QlikView complains: "The license that is embedded in this document is not valid." It does the same thing for the other sample file: "Sales Analysis Template."

They will not open. Any way around this?

TottenTom_0-1615920937280.png