Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join this live chat April 6, 10AM EST - QlikView to Qlik Sense REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hfkchristian
Creator
Creator

QlikView doesn't load any data

I have made a QlikView application and put it on our server so my colleagues can access it. It used to work fine, but now it doesn't work anymore. They can still open the application in QlikView for Windows, but no data is loaded. If they try to open it in the web ajax client instead, it works. At my computer it works both on the web and in QlikView for Windows.

Do you know what can be wrong? Why doesn't QlikView load any data when my colleagues open the application?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hfkchristian
Creator
Creator
Author

I may have found the solution. I made the Application in the november 2018 version, but my colleagues still used november 2017 version. We upgraded one of them to the New version, and now it seems to be working at his computer. We will Upgrade everyone and see if helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Jacek
Creator
Creator

Hi, did you apply Section Access?

section access.png

hfkchristian
Creator
Creator
Author

No, Section Access is off.

Jacek
Creator
Creator

Ok, do you use QV Publisher ?
hfkchristian
Creator
Creator
Author

I know that we have Publisher on our server, but I'm not sure what it does or if we are actually using it. I have set up automatically reloading (but not distribute) in QlikView Managament Console.
Jacek
Creator
Creator

It is interesting why they can access by IE plugin... You can try set up distribute task without filters and reload. Please try option for Access Point : remove last state. Test options in Document Properties:

2019-01-25_10h49_15.png

 

hfkchristian
Creator
Creator
Author

I may have found the solution. I made the Application in the november 2018 version, but my colleagues still used november 2017 version. We upgraded one of them to the New version, and now it seems to be working at his computer. We will Upgrade everyone and see if helps.

View solution in original post

hfkchristian
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes, upgrading all to the newest QlikView version solved the problem.