cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mszuberl
Contributor III
Contributor III

QlikView expertise needed!

I am working with a bar graph, which shows probabilities of various events. See the attachment please. This graph currently shows probabilities for the entire population of patients.

At the same time, I also have a cohort of patients (subset of the entire population) for which I have the same probabilities calculated.

Is there a way to show, (using one graph; possibly tweaking the attached graph) how these probabilities for the cohort population contributed to the probabilities of the total population? I am thinking about some reference line for each bar in the graph.... possibly.

Marcin

2 Replies
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Marcin,

Unfortunately bullet chart does not exists natively in QV.

Take a look to this sample.

Otherwise try also the box plot, I used them a lot to show statistic distribution.

Hope it helps,

Michael

swuehl
MVP
MVP

You can look into either using a combo chart with a second expression (display option symbol instead of bar) or a stacked bar chart (where you need to tweek the first expression to calculate only the additional part).

If you want more detailed help, it would be helpful if you could post some sample data or best a small sample application.