Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lichtenb
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView mobile (iPhone) - Small Device Version

Hi,

If you open a QlikView document within QlikView mobile (iPhone app) and then switch to "Small Device Version",  there is a Tabrow for every sheet in the document. Within a Tabrow there is a list of the objects within this sheet.

If you select a Tabrow, the objects are shown as single page and you can navigate through the objects wiping to the left or right. The order in which the objects are shown seems to be random and up to now i didn't find any option do define the order.

Is it possible to define this order?
Is there any documentation how to design QlikView documents for using with QlikView mobile and Small Device Version?

App "QlikView mobile", version 2.5.0 on iPhone.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Regards,

Walter

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

See the following link:

Qlik Mobile Client guide 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
lichtenb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Dear Brett,

thank you for this information.

Unfortunately this information doesn't answer my questions. It seems to me the QlikView App is a stepchild of Qlik, apparently nobody works with this app.

Maybe you can pass on the questions to the development of the app.

Regards,
Walter